пятница, 21 ноября 2008 г.

Sacred Writing.

What makes a good teacher?

During the whole my life I 've met with a lot of teachers and each of them has been very individual. There are lots of features which pupils appreciate in teachers.
For me, on the first place always stands justice. The second is good knowledge of the subject. But it's also important to be well-educated in all spheres of life.When a person is interesting you usually want to listen to him/her, to learn something new. Teachers must have something to say. The third is respect for the children. A good teacher has to understand that a child has his /her own "I". A good educator must love people.
of course, there are lots of other points which I haven't mentioned. But for me there are the most important ones.

Комментариев нет: