пятница, 21 ноября 2008 г.

Afternoon Pages.


How can you spend some time in such a place where is no civilization?

I guess, every pesrson in the world has been dreaming about being along. We always faced with problems and when they seem too difficult we wish to escape to a remoted place.
Of course, sometimes I want to find myself in a beautiful island in the Indian Ocean, but I understand that I can't live without any sights of civilization. I would die from boredom without books. And, of course, there must be a good company. I have to share with my thoughts with somebody, to talk to somebody, thus I can't live without any communication.
So, I think, I'm ready live in every condition, I don't want to forget about difficulties, because it's too tedious to live without them. No matter where I am, the company is important.

Комментариев нет: