суббота, 30 мая 2009 г.

Nothing in this world could change your place in my heart


Two years had gone, but I still remember your touches,your voice, your look, your hands,your kisses in my ankles,your ears and how I lied to you that I had swallowed your tonnel, your lips, yor eyes, your faded hairs, our sex on the kitchen floor, on the bathroom floor, on the table, in the balcon, almost everywhere... It's like in one song of your favoutite group "I still remember..." You know, I've tried to forget. I was guilty: I wanted to forget about you first, but SOMETHING didn't let me do this. Then you. We've made so much mistakes. If I could return all the time, I would go out that bus, I wouldn't let you fly away...Did you wait for it? We were...And we are still the soulmates, we are the closest friends, but I'm still afraid of asking you: "Did you want me to stop you then?"

I will love you forever.

2 комментария:

Колышлей комментирует...

"Tineye" не нашёл ни одного результата, это твоё личное фото?

Sasha Guseynova комментирует...

Yep!