понедельник, 1 июня 2009 г.

Summer



The summer has come. Damn, I hate summer!!! I don't know, is there anybody in the whole world, who hates summer the same as me. May be, polar explorers?
Of course, "hate" is too strong word, but I really don't like summers. I don't take kindly to it. And I don't know why. I understand, that summer is so wonderful: rare warm rains, hot weather, beaches and sea, light clothes, short skirts, open-air parties, sunbathing, swimming, beach volleyball, vivid colours, flowers, KaZantip. And? I'm not surprised. Give me a snow woman, mittens and sledge!!! I can't bear with sand everywhere after a half-of-an-hour trip to the Baltic Sea, I don't like too hot weather and baking sun. But when I start thinking about Murmansk, for example, I thank Gog for a great opportunity of living in such place like Kaliningrad. I know, we always need more than we've got. But, people, lets appreciate these small life's gifts!!! I'm learning...

Комментариев нет: