среда, 11 марта 2009 г.

Afternoon Pages.

Why does Emma regret about her wedding? Have you ever regretted about anything you have done?

I think, Emma wasn't such kind of woman who saw the sence of her life in a marriage. She was afraid of losting herself, she doubted whetether she made the right choice, her free life has stopped by that day and nothing could be turned back.
What concerns me, of course, like many people in the world, I had regreted about some of my actions. It sometimes happened. But now I can remember the most strange and contraversional regret. I was regretted about my first love. I wish I never did this. Sure, it was because of the pain I've got. And, moreover, it was just a moment of regret. After a while, the pain had lessened and I remembered only wonderful and happy moments of this love.... So, I think, it's no worth regretting about something good. Let's remember the people's wisdom: it's better to regret about what you have done than what you haven't done.

Комментариев нет: