воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

Sacred Writing

If I could invent something, what it would be?

If I could invent something, I would invent the medicine that could save the Humanity from AIDS. Nowadays, this problem is very popular. Scientist and doctors have been looking for  it's decision for ages. But it needs time.
We are losing lots of lives every day. Nobody is saved from this desease, even Hollywood stars, famous musicians, artists, writers and VIPs. Almost 500 millions of people extremely need this medecine. People suffer, they die. I believe, that it would be able to stop their pain. I always feel sorry for them, and for me there would no more happiness than invention of the medicine for AIDS.

1 комментарий:

Екатерина комментирует...

Well,the context is clear.Organization and cohesion were observed.Layout is right.In general the work is good and relevant for today.